E! News Anchor will speak at LSU | Events
E! News anchor and breast cancer survivor Giuliana Rancic will speak at LSU on Sunday, April 21, at 7 p.m. at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center.
The event is free and open to the public. It is being sponsored by the Gamma Zeta chapter of Delta Gamma.
Rancic will speak about her struggle with breast cancer and how others can take control of their own health and their future.
For more information, contact Maddie Duhon at (337) 349-5403 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near EBR South
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Resale store buys and sells children's clothes
- Commission passes measure to allow zoning change for Bar Louie
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition
- Shoppers line up outside Best Buy on Thanksgiving to get early deals