Help "Fuel the Food Bank" | Events
Join WAFB Channel 9 and the All Star Automotive Group in helping the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank provide for those in need.
The companies are sponsoring "Fuel the Food Bank" this holiday season. The goal is to collect 9,000 pounds of canned goods and non-perishable food items to fill the Food Bank shelves at a time of great need.
What to donate? Canned vegetables (beans, peas, carrots, etc.), canned soups, dried beans, canned meats, flour, rice, peanut butter, pasta, corn meal, breakfast cereal and bars; any canned, bagged or boxed nonperishable food.
Drop off your donations at Nov. 30 at the following locations:
All Star Volvo, 10101 Coursey Boulevard, in Baton Rouge
All Star Kia, 5740 Siegen Lane, Baton Rouge
For other participating locations, go to https://wwww.wafb.com/story/20045932/fuel-the-food-bank
Copyright 2012 WAFB. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near EBR South
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2-alarm fire destroys Timeout Lounge, spreads to nearby businesses
- Resale store buys and sells children's clothes
- Commission passes measure to allow zoning change for Bar Louie
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition